A blog about me, Indiana, family and fun.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 Nights of Bo Bice

I just retuned from a three day trip this past weekend to see Bo Bice in concert every night. It was so much fun! And all 3 concerts were compleately different in Mood, Venue and some of the music also was different. I could go on and on...which I have been doing on my blog on Bo's website and on one other of his unofficial fansites that I blog on.... I am not sure if family is as interested in these blogs as other Bo fans are. So, I will just post my new picture that I had taken with him before his concert that was the last one. It was right down the road from my house about 20 miles in Warsaw Indiana. This turned out to be the best concert I have ever attended bar none. I think I will post also my favorite song from that night... It was not on his set list. He decided to jam with Bart becasue the audience was just so apprecitive that night. I had never seen him do this or these songs. This is what we got...it really was an amazing evening.





Photobucket


1 comment:

Followers