A blog about me, Indiana, family and fun.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I thought I would start my own blog. I thought it might be fun and I already had this one in name only so I could view my kids blogs. I thought might be a place to share my feelings and ideas and maybe some pictures. Indiana has provided some interesting stories and insights all of its own. I mean when was the last time your Home Teacher peed in your field before he left? Yes, that has happened here and yes we have a bathroom, three of them. But, things are defineately different here. I must admit I had a rather romantic view of what living in the country would be like. It can be lonely as well as peaceful. It can be isolating as well as beautiful. It is so different here than where I had lived in the Western states all of my life. Humor, food and culture are all different. I hope to be of some help in this blog. I hope to able to share some ideas and insights that I have learned from being a Mom for well over 20 years. But most of all I hope to make you smile.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You have a blog. Gross, why would the home teacher pee in our field?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. How's the corn this year? More yellow than normal?

    ReplyDelete

Followers